Disclaimer: - We are NOT responsible for failure to read our terms and services. If you are having an issue viewing them on the website, e-mail us and we can send them directly to you.
- TwistedLeopard reserves the right to deny service to anyone. We do not tolerate harassment or any form of verbal abuse (this includes hate speech of any sort). We reserve the right to cancel any commissions at any time for any reason with a pending refund based on the amount of work completed. By inquiring for a commission, the buyer agrees to all of our terms and services. We are not responsible for failure to read our agreements.
Warranty: - TwistedLeopard guarantees a 30 day warranty from the time the costume is received. Warranty covers defects of material and construction. Normal wear and tear is not covered. Ventilation issues are not covered. Purposeful destruction is also not covered and can result in a permanent blacklist.
- Any unauthorized alteration not made by TwistedLeopard voids the warranty immediately, no exceptions. Shipping is not included in the warranty. Buyer is responsible for shipping both ways if edits are needed.
Age: -All customers must be at least 18 years of age before sending any payments. If under 18, a parent or guardian must contact us before we can accept a commission. TwistedLeopard reserves the right to request photo ID at any time, for any reason.
Contract: - Anything agreed upon by both parties in writing, including email, is a binding contract. By accepting a commission from TwistedLeopard you agree upon all terms of service. TwistedLeopard stores digital and physical copies of all communication for our records, and we advise you to do the same.
- TwistedLeopard requires a 35% non-refundable down payment to guarantee a commission slot.
- Commissions will NOT be started until they are completely paid off. Once your item is paid off, we will give you an estimated time frame for completion.
- We accept Many forms of payment, please contact us for options.
- We are not responsible for any lost or late payments.
- We are required to add a 8.8% New York Sales Tax to the total cost.
- Payment plans are welcomed. After initial payment (35%), buyers are welcomed to pay weekly, bi weekly, or monthly.
- Should you need to miss a payment, you will face no penalty. Please contact us prior to let us know so we can further accommodate.
- Invoices not paid off within 2 years of acceptance date will be terminated and considered abandoned.
Price: - All quotes are valid for 5 days. Quotes of any amount are subject to change. The total value includes the cost of material, supplies, and labor. - Prices and quotes are not negotiable.
Artistic Liberty: - Payment plans are still accepted for these costumes. All pricing and payment rules still apply. First payment is required before beginning any art/ designs on artistic liberty costumes.
- An extra fee will be attached to the final quote cost to cover the creation of a reference sheet. You will own this artwork and can use it for future use.
Pre-made/ Auction payment: - Payment plans are still accepted for these costumes. All pricing and payment rules still apply. The buyer is required to pay all pre-made or auction costumes off within one(1) month, or 30 days, of auction closing, unless discussed otherwise.
- Failure to do so will result in an extra storage fee of $50.00 for each week after the given one (1) month, or 30 days.
Concept Art: -Twisted Leopard requires concept art to begin any project. We require a clear, clean, G-rated concept art in order to provide an accurate quote. A detailed description and any special requests are encouraged at this time. Minor differences may be present as the final size, shape, and colors may be slightly difference from the concept art. TwistedLeopard is not responsible for including anything that is not present on the agreed concept art. Concept art for artistic liberty commissions will be created by The Twisted Team.
Sizing: - Duct tape dummies are required to complete all full suit commissions.
- A step by step tutorial can be provided if you are unsure how to make a proper dummy. Poor dummies can result in poorly fitting costumes. We are not responsible for poorly made duct tape dummies. Subpar duct tape dummies may be returned or discarded and asked to be re-made. PLEASE make sure you have showered before creating your dummy. Any foul odors or unsanitary conditions could result in your item being mailed back.
-measurements may be requested throughout the process for accurate fitting.
Completion Date: - TwistedLeopard guarantees NO completion date. We provide a rough estimate of when we intend to have a costume complete, however these dates are subject to change at no fault of our own.
Rush orders: - If you require your costume by a certain date, we may be willing to accommodate your request for an extra fee, which is calculated into the final cost. This is a case to case basis and may not always be available. please contact us for further details.
Last minute changes: - We ask that you do not make any changes to the costume once the price and estimated completion are set. Any changes made after can cause the price or completion date to change. We will work with you to cover any details before the commission is accepted.
Work in progress photos and updates: - Work in progress updates and photos will be available once we begin crafting. We will do our best to update you through photos on our own but it is always acceptable to inquire for extra.
- Progress and updates are posted regularly across our serval social media channels. Be sure to follow us to watch for continuous updates!
Shipping: - Shipping is not included in the final price of your commission. Shipping will vary depending on carrier and location. We will ship any carrier that you request, although we primarily mail USPS, FedEx, and UPS. Once the package leaves our possession, we are no longer responsible for it.
- Tracking will be provided.
-Insurance is available for an extra fee. Please inquire for further details.
Customs: - Always check with your local laws and customs department before having something mailed to your country. Also, be patient! Large packages tend to get held up in customs. Delays in international shipping are beyond our control.
- It is the buyers responsibility to pay all customs and fees.
Missing or damaged items: - We are not responsible for lost costumes and will not replace them if they are lost in the mail. A new commission will have to be started. We are not responsible for delayed or damaged packages. We will not replace any lost or stolen contents of the box.
Website and Social Media
Disclaimer: - We reserve the right to modify terms, conditions, and notices under the TwistedLeopardCreations website. You are responsible for checking these terms and conditions regularly. By viewing, using, or commissioning through our website you agree to these terms. This site and its contents are property of Twisted Leopard Creations. No photos shall be used without the permission of Twisted Leopard Creations or the rightful owners.
-TwistedLeopardCreations reserves the right to change, modify, add, or delete a portion or all of these Terms and Services/ Conditions at any time.
Photos, Videos, and Social Media: - TwistedLeopardCreations owns all photos, video, and content posted on our website and social media pages. We reserve the right to change, edit, or remove these photos at any given time. You may not use any content featured on our website or social media sites without proper permission.
Cancellations: - If any project gets cancelled, for any reason, We reserve the right to continue making the suit, with respectful changes, to be sold at auction. Completed suit parts will not be mailed out. Please make sure you are serious when buying.
-Artistic liberty cancellations follow the same rule as followed. However, the buyer will not own the custom reference sheet anymore and we reserve the right to continue making the costume as is to be auctioned with the custom design.
- Refunds are granted on a case to case basis. 35% of your total quote is nonrefundable at any point.
- If you are unhappy with your commission, we will gladly repair our mistakes (with shipping at the buyers expense). No refunds, no returns, no exceptions. By commissioning us, you agree to this policy.
-chargebacks are strictly forbidden and will result in a public blacklist.
Should you have any issues along the way, please contact us so we may further assist your requests.
Pre-made cancellations: - If a buyer choses to cancel a transaction for a pre-made costume, you will be banned from future auctions and raffles. If payment had been received under the agreement of a payment plan, we reserve the right to hold the original 35% and refund the rest. - If any of our terms and services are broken (i.e. buyer is not of legal age) we will not grant a refund, no exceptions.